St. Andrew’s School is a Catholic educational institution conducted by the Archdiocese of Bombay.
It is aided by the Govt. of Maharashtra. The course of study is arranged according to the syllabus laid down by the Department of Education, Maharashtra.
The school admits boys without regard to race, colour, sex, caste or religion. We seek students who can cope with the programme of study, who are curious, eager and whose parents are supportive of the school’s mission. St. Andrews accepts students at all year levels, where vacancies are available. Class size ranges from 50 to 60 students.
It is the first school founded in Bandra after Bombay passed on to the English and was St. Andrew’s Parish School. It was started by the Vicar, Fr. Francisco de Mello in 1780.