Andrean Child Centre - Sr. KG Applications
The application for admissions to Sr. KG (Andrean Child Centre) is now closed. No applications will be accepted for the academic year 2017-18.
Document review meeting for Senior K.G. on 26 April 2017 from 9.30a.m. to 10.30a.m. Both parents and son must be present. Bring documents in original and a copy for submission per the list below.
Kindly note: There are currently NO VACANCIES in any of the classes. The School will contact the parents should there be any seats available. Kindly DO NOT make enquiries at the school office.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Aadhaar card of Father & Mother
- Proof of Residence: Ration Card/Utility Bill/Passport
- Proof of ID: Aadhaar card/Driver license/Passport/Voter ID
Certificates & Reports
- Completed application form signed by both parents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Sr. KG||1st Feb. 2012||31st Jan. 2013|
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process