Subject: Payment of Fees
We are pleased to announce that now you won’t have to stand in queues for making Fee payment. As part of Digital initiatives at the School, Fees payment is going ONLINE with this new Academic Year.
The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
- A Fee Payment page help manual has been created. Click on link Fee Payment Manual – St. Andrew High School, Bandra for details of the process.
- To get your Username & Password used for Login, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE SCHOOL MOBILE APP and REGISTER. You will receive your password via SMS. The same username and password can be used to Login to Fee Payment System. The link to login and pay the fees is below.
- After login Parents with more than 1 son will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child. If you do not see the information for both sons, send an email to email@example.com and mention the names of BOTH your sons.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year. The payment plan is Monthly, Semi-annual or Annual for Jr. KG to Std. IV. For standard V to Std. X, only Semi-annual and Annual Plans are provided.
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- Payment with RuPay cards are also accepted. Kindly select the DEBIT CARD option and enter the Rupay card information.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
- Kindly read the instructions provided in the manual above
- Jr. KG students who took admission this year DO NOT NEED TO PAY FEES FOR JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST.
The account department will record fee payment for this.
- Your Login credentials on the mobile app must be used for fee payment also.
- Fees for the month of April/May 2018 must be paid on or before March 15, 2018 (if opting for monthly plan).
- Please note that after due dates, fees not paid will be liable to a surcharge of Rs.100/- only, per defaulting month. However in lieu of change in process no Late Fee will be charged in June and July 2017 only.
- Students of class 10 will pay their fees for January 2018 to May 2018 by December 15, 2017
Thanking you for your co-operation.
Fr. Magi Murzello
Additional pertinent information: