Steps to Confirm Acceptance of Admission
Step 1: Pay the Fees Online You need to pay the school fees online only. Fees will not be accepted in cash or cheque for the upcoming academic year. The process to pay the fees is explained below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided. Fees have to be paid before 20th April at 5 pm for Jr. KG (Moving from Nursery) and Sr. KG (Moving from Jr. KG). FOR EXISTING STUDENTS ONLY Fees have to be paid before 26th April at 5 pm for grade 1 (Moving from Sr. KG) FOR EXISTING STUDENTS ONLY
- A Fee Payment page help manual has been created. Click on link Fee Payment Manual – St. Andrew High School, Bandra for details of the process.
- You have to use the username and password received on SMS to login and pay the fees for your child. After paying the fees, DOWNLOAD THE RECEIPT as proof of payment. You can ONLY PAY THE FEES FROM A DESKTOP/LAPTOP. Please do not use a mobile phone to make payment.
- After login Parents with more than 1 son will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child. If you do not see the information for both sons, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the names of BOTH your sons.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year. The payment plan is Monthly, Semi-annual or Annual for Nursery to Std. IV. For standard V to Std. X, only Semi-annual and Annual Plans are provided.
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- Payment with RuPay cards are also accepted. Kindly select the DEBIT CARD option and enter the Rupay card information. There is a limit of Rs. 25000 per day on RuPay cards. You cannot make fee payment using corporate debit card / corporate credit card / corporate account.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to email@example.com and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
Once the Fee is paid the parent will be notified to visit the school with the fee receipt. NOTE:
- Kindly read the instructions provided in the manual above
- Fees for the month of April/May 2019 must be paid on or before March 15th, 2019 (if opting for monthly plan).
- Please note that after due dates, fees not paid will be liable to a surcharge of Rs.100/- only, per defaulting month. However in lieu of change in process no Late Fee will be charged in June and July 2017 only.
- Students of class 10 will pay their fees for January 2019 to May 2019 by December 15, 2018